The Gamma-EV is a 85% RTF, High Performance, Light Weight electro-glider. The latest development of small, light weight, powerful brushless motors like the ART-500 made possible to create this super light weight electric version of Zuni-V 1.2M glider. The Gamma-EV flying weight is approx. 360 grams (~12.6 oz.) It features HN1033 airfoil specially modified for this small sailplane, the benefit of that are superb thermal abilities and very low stall speed. Gamma wing also could be built as polyhedral wing if desired by the builder.
- Composite fuselage made of few layers of light fiber glass with glass roving and carbon fiber reinforcements for extra strength.
- Removable canopy for rapid access to the radio gear.
- V-shaped wing saddle with molded in nuts for the wing mounting srews and.
- V-shaped saddle for V-tai.
- Wing cores precision cut from high density white polystyrene foam, and the black poplar veneer skins bonded to the foam with aircraft industry grade epoxy in high pressure molds for perfect airfoil fidelity and a warp-free wing.
- Light weight tail made from balsa is finish sanded, and has pre-hinged control surfaces.
Kit contains: model components, plans, step by step instructions, and all necessary hardware.